Labels

22/08/2013

One Not To Watch: Bad Teacher

Recently I posted about Brooklyn Nine-Nine, a show that I'm looking forward to that starts this September and recommeded it to all you lovely readers. I figured seeing as though I'm telling you what to watch, I could also tell you what not to watch, and Bad Teacher (TV show. And movie I guess. Don't pay for it at least) is one of them.


The film itself was so-so, in my eyes it wasn't good, it wasn't bad but it was a way to kill an hour and a half. I probably wouldn't watch it again, and to be honest I don't really remember that much of it. There was no joke that stuck out at me and I know that the dry humping scene was supposed to be funny but it was pretty much just cringeworthy. Because of this I don't quite understand why theres a TV spin off in the works, I mean the film that it's based on wasn't much! It's not like it gave way to unlimited storylines, it's probably just going to be about a bitch who meets a guy she wouldn't usually look twice at, their relationship is fairly antagonistic to begin with but they fall in love and she becomes a better person. With innuendoes thrown in of course. The casting of Ari Gaynor is also quite puzzling because, even though she's lovable and I've adored her since Nick And Norahs Infinite Playlist, she's in her twenties. Isn't Bad Teacher about a teacher that's over the hill? Is this a prequel? Do I really care? No.


Live Long And Blog. I doubt Bad Teacher will.

Related Posts

One To Watch: Brooklyn Nine-Nine
One To Watch: 12 Years A Slave
One To Watch: Sleepy Hollow
Yes, You Really Really Should Watch It: Brooklyn Nine-Nine

No comments:

Post a Comment