Labels

07/08/2013

Ninja Turtles. Yay...

I tend not to like bad movies so obviously I avoid Michael Bay films as much as I can. It's more important that I do so now that he's bastardising Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Ninja Turtles as he likes to call it. But sometimes things are hard to avoid, this popped up on my newsfeed and it pained me to see. Like I said, I've been trying to avoid any info so don't flame me for being late.


What is there for me to say? Well, Megan Fox is beautiful, that's undeniable. Note I said beautiful, not talented. Even if she was April's doppleganger she wouldn't do the character justice. I'm not picking on her, I think the whole film is a bad idea but this is the thing that sprung out at me and I couldn't avoid it. Seriously, the girl has sex appeal, but thats not good enough. She is not April O'Neil. Not to me, and I'm sure not to many others either. 

                                                                         

It hurts me too April. Live Long and Blog Dudes!




No comments:

Post a Comment