Labels

14/07/2013

The pride of the rage quitter

My name is Annieboy and I am a rage quitter.



No matter what the game, no matter what the platform, no matter what the console, I rage quit.

I think that I am alright for about two or four attempts. But that's when my blood starts boiling, when everything around me will potentially become a missile heading for the walls and the doors and out the window.
Basically, I become this guy.




When the boss comes on, I usually give up instantly and pass the controller onto the person that's next to me. I cannot even bother.

I was playing Drawn to Life on the DS recently. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll let you know that it's PEGI 3.

I have often rage quit during this game, but it has never been as bad. The first boss was a piece of cake too. But I came up to the second one, and that's when I decided to step up my game and beat the mofo.

Long story short, I made it. By the end the left side of my face was hot so I probably almost had a stroke, but I did it. Catharsis!

I have now taken the first step towards fighting my rage quitting problem. I feel like a new human person-thingy. This easy boss in an easy game is now my proudest moment as an extremely mediocre gamer.

I do urge an actual gamer to check this game out, it's loads of fun.

Well then... live long and blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment