Labels

18/07/2013

The Amazing Spiderman 2 Teaser Trailer!

I freaking love comic con! I've wanted to go for years but never managed to because, you know, im poor. But youtube makes me feel like im there!!!! I spend hours on it after the con, just watching panels and any teasers that I may find but they are usually crappy quality, which is why I was so excited to find this:



I love spiderman. I love The Amazing Spiderman. I love Jamie Foxx. OH MY GOD IT'S HERE. I've watched it five times now and I'm completely pumped! I want Sony to take my money right now! I love comic con. The only thing horrible about this is that the film isn't out till next year, so we will be teased for a whole year before we see the end product. It certainly beats The Amazing Spiderman's last comic con teaser of the CGI spidey, I mean what a disappointment. Again, thank you Comic Con!

I'm probably going to go and hibernate until next Summer, so Live Long and Blog!

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment