Labels

22/07/2013

And The Villain In The Avengers Sequel Is...

*Spoilers ahead, i'll try not to put too many in*


Comic Con brings us a lot, we've gotten The Amazing Spiderman 2 teaser trailer already and been and been given the title for the sequel of one of the biggest movies of all time. In the Summer of 2015 we will all be rushing into our local cinema's to watch The Avengers: Age Of Ultron. If the title didn't give the plot line away enough Joss Whedon confirmed that it will follow the storyline of the Age Of Ultron comic mini series. I won't go into the details of the comic too much so you're not completely spoiled, but I will tell you that the planet is under attack (obviously) and features a lot more of The Avengers (many of which Marvel don't have the film rights to), which is probably why Quicksilver has been recruited and we'll probably have an onslaught of casting news before the film begins filming next year. Oh right, If you hadn't already figured it out, the villain is Ultron!





This strapping young fellow here. He changes a lot, so I think the casting options are pretty much limitless. Also, Ultron is reeealllllllyyyyyy badass, ridiculously powerful so it will be amazing to see him face off with The Avengers and watch their attempts at trying to take him down. I've heard the name Vin Diesel being thrown around already and I think I could be somewhat ok with that, especially after seeing his interviews with Jonathan Ross. Well I trust Joss Whedon anyhow and I'm certain I'll be pleased with whatever he gives us. Seriously, I'd remove my heart and let the man take care of it for me.

So how do you feel about Ultron? And remember, Live Long and Blog guys!

Related Posts

The Amazing Spiderman 2 Teaser Trailer
Superman And Batman United! Is It Really A Good Thing?
Supernatural Summoning A Spin-Off
The Walking Dead: My Quick Trailer Review
All Hail The New Spider-Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment