Labels

21/07/2013

Post-apocalyptic Pokémon action


I am not sure when this hack was made, and to be honest I have not played it yet. As I do with most games, I've been watching playthroughs on YouTube, but strictly the ones with the audio commentary.



So anyway, I am talking about Pokémon Snakewood, a good ol' Ruby hack. I have no idea when it came out but I know that my YouTube subscriptions started playing it lately and that I like it.

.
.


From what I gather it has a few flaws, but if I can sit down and watch multiple 20 minute long videos on the Internet of some dude in America who plays this game in his free time and names his Zigzagoon 'Firecunt', then it must be at least a little bit entertaining for anyone.

So check it out if you want, it's all I've been doing the past week so I thought I'd live long and blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment