Labels

25/09/2013

I Never Really Watched Breaking Bad. Please Don't Throw A Slipper At Me!

With all the buzz about the ending of Breaking Bad you would've thought that we'd have posted about it right? Well, the truth it I never really watched it. Please don't hate me.


My reasoning is that I was young and stupid, I get that thats an excuse everyone uses for things like a terrible one night stand or and unwanted pregnancy but it really is true. Sure, I was reaaaallllyyyy into television around the time it started but for some reason I didn't pick it up back then and apparently many others didn't. Most people that I've spoken too got into it way after it started and Netflixed the series and caught up, and kept telling me how great it is and how I really needed to get into it. I did catch an episode in the middle of season 3 and I admit it was an amazing show but way too much time had passed for me to just begin watching it. What I tend to do is discover a show and then watch it day and night until I catch up so I can actually talk about it and about how amazing it is as it's airing.



This routine worked on several shows which include Dexter and Supernatural, but I started watching them much earlier on during their run and also much earlier during my life when all I had was school, which I neglected so studying didn't really matter to me (stay in school kids). Then something happened. I sort of got a life. Just a little bit. I did attempt to carry on with my little sleepless dance with Sons Of Anarchy (which is marvellous) but I couldn't so I decided not to anymore. Now I wait till the show ends completely to start watching it, so I'm sorry for not watching the show earlier and I feel your pain now its finishing up it's run but I look forward to it (and Sons Of Anarchy) ending so I can start!

Live Long and Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment