Labels

20/09/2013

Yes, You Really Really Should Watch It: Brooklyn Nine-Nine

So, US television has started up again! Good for my mentality, bad for my social life. Looking at all the existing shows I watch and the new shows that I'm going to attempt to watch make me realise that for the next year I will have no life. Well at the beginning of every year I think that, but then a lot  of the shows I choose end up sucking and I drop them like hot cakes. Well, I've watched the pilot of Brooklyn Nine-Nine now and I can guarantee that show will be staying on my schedule.



I discussed my excitement about the show earlier and now I can tell you I was right for being so. It had me laughing out loud and I'm happy to say that not all the jokes were in the trailer! The comedy plays on cop show cliches very well and truly is a delight to watch! All the characters that feature in the show  are incredibly likeable, and somewhat relatable and really bring the show to life. I look forward to watching Jake Peralta (Samberg) and Ray Holt's (Andre Braugher) relationship grow as well as the camaraderie of the precinct on a weekly basis. Theres not much else I'd like to say other that WATCH IT NOW!

Related Posts

One To Watch: Brooklyn Nine-Nine
One Not To Watch: Bad Teacher
One To Watch: 12 Years A Slave

One To Watch: Sleepy Hollow

No comments:

Post a Comment