Labels

24/09/2013

Entourage Should NOT Be A Movie!

I'll keep this short and sweet because I doubt many people care about Entourage or the possible spin off movie. Theres been some more rumours starting up regarding the actors signing on and I'm here to say please don't do it.


The show was enjoyable for the 20 minutes that is was on. That's it. I don't think it would work well as a film, hell in my opinion it didn't work well as a show. The show gets old quite quickly, and it doesn't help that the characters aren't really likeable, I mean Vince who is supposed to be a major star is ridiculously un-charasmatic and his downward spiral was laughable. I watched it out of habit and I thought I watch it because of Ari. Turns out it was all Jeremy Piven, and I can watch him on Mr Selfridge now. It was fine to watch in the mornings as I was getting ready but I was never engrossed by the show, I never found myself thinking about it randomly in the middle of the day because of the hard hitting and nail biting storylines. I genuinely don't understand how it can be a movie, I mean theres not really much to it. Who would hand over their money to watch a film of Entourage? I get why some of the cast would like to make an Entourage film, I mean most of them are currently doing zip. But come on, it's a bad idea, they are lucky that it ran for as long as it did and should leave it as it is.

Live Long and Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment