Labels

03/09/2013

50 Shades Of Grey: We Have Our Christian And Ana!

I bet you think I'm excited because of the headline right? Well I'm attempting to be all journalistic and misleading to get you to click on this post and you have! Hoorah! But I will be discussing the casting for real unfortunately. I never thought that I'd spend the time and energy to designate a post to the 50 Shades Of Grey adaptation, purely because I didn't think any decent actors would actually be cast. Imagine my disappointment when the new broke out. *sad face*




I know, I'm a day late in posting but I had so many other things to do that were more important that discussing 50 Shade Of Grey, like washing my hair and stuff. The reason I have gotten around to posting is because I am appalled! They managed to sucker in good actors for that trash film. Admittedly I only read the first couple of pages, but I read Twilight (which I think made me stupid, I used to get A's), and this is Twilight fan fiction which signals to me that it's even more atrocious. How in the world did they get Charlie on board?!?!?!?!?!?! He's good! He's a brilliant actor and picks great projects like Queer as Hunnam Folk, Undeclared, Son's Of Anarchy and Pacific Rim! How did he get involved in this mess! And yes, I think Dakota is too good for this as well. I saw her mainly in blink-and-you'll-miss-it roles, but she managed to showcase her like-ability and comedic skills in the criminally under watched and short-lived Ben And Kate. Both she and Hunnam are way to good for this adaptation of the abomination that we now call literature (Fitzgerald is most definitely turning in his grave). My God. It makes me physically angry that their careers will forever be linked to this. I really do think it'll hold them back. I never thought any real actors would go anywhere near this, it was destined for The CW calibre 'actors'. Why, just why? I really hope that they drop out of this, It's really not worth it. They must've been offer allloooooottttttt of cash.

One more thing before I sign off, I may not be happy about the casting of the film because I like the actors, why on Earth are the 50 Shades Of Grey fan's moaning? You are ridiculously lucky that you got these actors in your grotty film, you have no right to criticise them! Isn't it made enough that your getting your film? Now we have to listen to you moan. You don't deserve these actors.

Live Long and Blog (I certainly hope 50 Shades doesn't)!

No comments:

Post a Comment