Labels

21/07/2013

A Few Days Ago A Friend Asked Me ‘How Can I Un-tan?’.


I'll tell you something, I’ve been trying to get a tan for lets say about 7 years, and there’s no hope. No hope. I’ve travelled to the hottest of places and indulged myself under the scorching sun of the Middle East, it was of no use. So when a friend of mine asked me how she can un-tan, all the pent up anger I had to being unable to walk around with a nice caramel colour came out of my finger tips.

Not long ago I left my friends back home and came to the UAE, which believe it or not, is a ghost town in the mornings because of how hot it is. I, filled with anticipation to try again what seemed to be an ongoing routine of failure, went to the beach to tan. 4 hours and 2 bottles of water later, I ran to the changing room mirror awaiting to see my face, only to look like I pinched my cheeks for a minute or so.


It’s painful I tell you! But I wont give up! I’m going back home to see my friends, WITH A TAN!

Await my caramel colour London! And to that friend that asked me how she could un-tan, well here’s a tip, don’t go under the sun!!!

Live long and blog!

1 comment: