Labels

11/08/2013

Nostalgia Time: Lovable Bears/Love 2 Love Bears

Anyone remember these?

I'm asking because I was having a discussion with a few friends about toys we used to play with when we were younger, and how they were better and a lot more fun than toys/games now. We all used to have a whole host of things including tamagotchi's, robots and we even discussed how much fun legos were. One thing that we discussed got us all a bit heated was the Lovable bears, also known as the Love 2 Love bears. They were small bears that doubled up as keyrings, they had noses that glowed and you could feed them with their bottles when they got hungry. Yes, they got hungry. Just talking about the bears made us all want one, it didn't matter that we're in our twenties and practically graduates! We searched all the corners of the internet for them, just so we could relive our sweet sweet youths! Our searches came up empty and we were left heartbroken, we were unable to get our bears.



So, I will make a public plea. If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of these bears then please let us know. We will rob a bank for it. I've watched enough heist films, I could totally break into a vault. So please, give us the bears! Let us have a taste of our childhoods!

Live Long and Blog!

8 comments:

  1. $36 is a bit outside my budget, but after hours of research this is all I found. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Kardoulini-MAM-Lovable-Teddy-Bear-Care-Bears-Like-Cherry-Scent-Greek-Hasbro-MINT-/251464046810?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a8c6cd8da&_uhb=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is amazing!! I remember when one of these went off during class in primary school... I guess quenching our nostalgia costs a bit :(

      Delete
  2. Hi i have come across some of these and been searching to see what they are, i have 4 different ones and will be putting them on ebay today if anyone wants to have a look, going to start them at 99p the lot 2 x bears, a rabbit and a dog which I believe is very rare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, have you posted these on ebay?

      Delete
  3. I remember those. I don't know if it was only in Europe, but I did have a pig shaped and a cat shaped Lovable "bear".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,i have a pink lovable bear just listed it on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loads on ebay called lovable bear and coccolotti

      Delete