Labels

29/09/2014

Peaky Blinders Series Two Sneak Peak: Who Did This To Us?

We're only a few days away from the return of Peaky Blinders and the BBC have decided to tease the fans a little bit more by releasing a new sneak peak, check it out below:


Following the teaser that we got a few weeks ago we can tell that the Shelby dodgy dealings have escalated from the antics we saw in season one from Billy Kimber. So perhaps this is who Tom Hardy will be playing, the person that bombed out the Peaky Blinders pub. You don't cast a person like Hardy and not put him in a pivotal role so it's only natural that he will be Tommy's new nemesis. If this is how he's being introduced into the show then I can already tell that his character will be fun. It already seems as though series two is going to be bigger and better than the first, with their world of crime being expanded and dealing with the fallout of Campbell and Grace at the end of the first series. Seeing Tommy going up against Chester Campbell and whoever Hardy is playing is seems like it'll be riveting and I do hope my expectations will be met (I'm sure they will be). 

We haven't heard too much about Grace after the end of the last series so perhaps that's confirmation that she is no longer with us. It was pretty obvious but I did take a liking to her so I was in denial, but I can only deny it for so long. Because of what Tommy and Polly are wearing in the clip I get the feeling that they'd just come back from a funeral, possibly Graces? But why would Polly go to her funeral? Just to support Tommy? Well I guess we'll find out on October 2nd! Bring. It. On.

Live Long and Blog!

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment