Labels

14/09/2014

Supernatural Season 10 - Deanmon Rises

In just under a month season 10 of Supernatural will be beginning on The CW, and this is the teaser that we've been giving. I love Dean Winchester and I have done since day one but in all honestly, Demon Dean or Deanmon looks like he'll be a hoot.

                   

Theres been so much angst over the past few years that its quite nice to see someone having fun, even if it is Deanmon (I could get quite used to saying that) that's having the fun while Sammy tries to get his brother back. Since season 4 we've explored friendships between Winchesters and Castiel, and since last season we've had more time with Mark P. Shepherd's Crowley so it'll be nice to see some more of that going forward. Of course it'll be nothing like their friendship with Castiel, I'm assuming that there will be plenty of control issues and double crossing. Crowley couldn't control the Winchesters when they were human, does he really think he'll be able to control a Winchester Knight Of Hell? It'll be riveting to watch.

I can't forget Sam and Castiel whom we get snippets of in this trailer. They'll be wanting their Dean back and it seems like Castiel will have given up while Sam keeps looking, we know how stubborn Winchesters are. Watching Deanmon seems like it'll be fun but and I hope it does last for a while and isn't over with within a couple of episodes, but I do hope to get Dean back for Sam and Castiels sake. I hope to Chuck Shurley Supernatural that the writers don't make me love Deanmon as much as I love Dean. I'd like to say that it's impossible for that to happen but they are the people that made me love Dean in the first place. Either way, BRING ON SEASON 10!

Live Long and Blog!

Related Posts

Comic Con 2014: Supernatural
Supernatural Is Back On Top

No comments:

Post a Comment