Labels

27/07/2014

The Fall: Teaser Trailer

So, my favourite serial killer show is back. At some point. The trailer doesn't give a specific date. Darn the BBC.



The trailer doesn't give too much away, I assume that the footage was filmed specifically for the teaser and we'll get some actual scenes from the show closer to the premiere date. I'm hoping that there is a time lapse between the end of series 1 and the beginning of series 2, with Paul Spector attempting to be a family man and taking a break from his activities (that's what I like to call murdering people) until he snaps when he finds himself another Sarah Kay. Of course, the super Stella will be waiting for him to slip up and a riveting game of cat and mouse ensues. This is pure speculation on my part, I could be completely wrong and the show may turn into a sitcom. My god I hope not.


The trailer does show us that the hunt is still very much on, but I think its safe to say that Paul has his eyes firmly on Stella this time, probably just to make sure he's ahead of the game even though theres a part of me that wants her to be his prey. I love Stella and Paul and I don't particularly want Paul to get caught just yet, nor do I want Stella to die but I do think it would be an epic showdown if Paul did go after her. I'm probably wrong as she isn't his type, but it is quite fun to speculate. I do hope he goes after her at some point though, even if it's in the 10th series. So, to conclude the trailer doesn't give me much but ammunition for speculation. I frickin love it, I can't wait till the show is back.

Live Long and Blog!

Related Posts

The Fall: Why It Ended Well
The Cult Of The Serial Killer
Hannibal Vs. The Following 

No comments:

Post a Comment